Declarations of Interest

Each Councillor must declare his or her personal interests after taking office. These are recorded on a standard form and are lodged with the Monitoring Officer at East Cambs District Council. They may be viewed at the Council Offices in Ely, or on line via this link.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player